- Do not use excessive amounts of glue.
- Always wipe off any excess glue and seepage.
- Allow for drying time between gluing multiple parts.
- Clamp drying pieces together tightly with clothes pins.
- Wood is a living, breathing material and is subject to change with atmosphere and temperature.
- Original Pin has been engineered for tight fits. Use sandpaper or an emery
- board if a part is too tight.
- Dry fit and press-TEST parts TOGETHER before gluing.
- Keep your parts straight and tight!
- Remember, this isn’t a race.
- PARENTAL GUIDANCE REQUIRED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 8
- SOME EDGES MAY BE SHARP
- NOT FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION
IF NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS AND INFORMATION
IS IGNORED, YOUR ORIGINAL PIN MAY NOT
FUNCTION AS DESIGNED. YOU MAY HAVE TO
MAKE MODIFICATIONS TO SOME PARTS TO
ENSURE A PROPER FIT, THIS IS NORMAL AND,
MOST LIKELY, NECESSARY. WE ARE NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPROPER CONSTRUCTION.
You can return an unsealed box within 30 days of purchase. There is a 10% restocking fee and the customer is to pay any return postage fees.
The Original Pin is cut to order. That means we make it when you buy it. Considering all that, we still ship within 7-10 days, and delivery is based on location.